Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dominique L. Shannon

D- is for dominant, because when i play sports or games I always win.
O- is for orginal, I always come up with my style of doing things.
M- is for mentor, because I always give good good advice to peers.
I- is for intellegent, my work is always representive of a scientist.
N- is for negro, because i represent BLACK POWER!
I- is for innovative, I love building and putting things together.
Q- is for quilt, I am soft and comforting.
U- is for unique, I am one of a kind.
E- is for engineer, because that is my career choice.

L- is for loving, I do care for others in my life.
O- is for organized, I try to keep things neat that belongs to me.
R- is for respectful, I try to treat my elders and peers with respect.
E- is for energetic, because I am hyper about everything.
N- is for neat, I believe in being greeting towards others.
Z - is for zealot, people tend to follow me.
O- is for optomistic, I always stay positive.

S- is for smashing, I like to break things.
H- is for honorable, I try to play by the rules.
A- is for aggressive, I believe in putting a little anger into certain things.
N- is for nice, I am kind to myself and others.
N- is for nocturnal, I tend to sleep a lot through the day.
O- is for octogon, honor, loyalty, humility, labor, order, diligence, purity, faith, kind and helpful.
N- is for normal, I like sticking to the plain routes.

No comments:

Post a Comment