Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What I Wish To Say.

Day in and day out i breath this air and move about. Looking for an excuse to say I love you everyday. Why most this love go unburdened why most I try to be a man. When I look at your face all I can see is love, warmth and pride. I believe with all my heart you are the one for me. But I am to stupid to see that sometimes I taint or love. So then I steadily try to scrub the pain away and once again there is only pain. This relationship between you and me was always meant to be. That is why I feel that your such a strong part of me. Let me love you the only way I can as the man you want to love you. Even though today I feel that this little war of ours is your fault. Still I will leave and kiss you before I get on the bus. When our time come to end our little game then we both know what we will gain. And this is what I wish I could say today. But I'm to afraid to say, for I might cry or become angry. And I don't want to lose you because I was a wimp or pimp. So all I want is for you to listen as I try to complete this mission. The mission of love is one cruel admission, but if we hold on long enough this will all just become an intermission. But baby I promise not end this transmission.

3 comments: