Monday, April 13, 2009

Okay! While i breath into and out of the phone i feel nothing but a headache. That sinking feeling you get when your mother past, when you have to be in a cast, or when your girl cheated on you. But I had niether one of these problems, yet it was just as painful. I lost my big sister. The saying "You never know what you had till is gone" must seem to like me. Twice it has became true in my stupid life. Once when it felt like it was time to just give up on her and now when I can't see my sister's face. I can't give her a hug, I can't smell her perfume, I can't look into her eyes, I can't hear her voice, and I can't taste her cheek. To see that my senses have been negated with her makes you think whats the point of living. Maybe my reason will come back soon enough i sure hope so. I'm very irritated that it took two days to tell me no matter who it was. If i was informed earlier maybe I could of been there to prevent it but no, now she is Louisa, Virginia with her Mom, Sister, and Younger Sister. But not her brother. The one person she is always real with, the person she can crack a joke on, the person she can cry on. All the while why still feeling like eternal siblings. Is this going to effect my school work, my relationship, my life. But these are all questions after the fact. After the fact i lodt my older sister. Who I will alwyas treasure the memories of all. I lOVE YOU MEGAN! And I Always Will.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I feel the same way...she's like my big little sister and I can't describe how I feel...but you did...its a sad situation but its nice that you're able to express how you feel about it by blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tribute to Megan. It sounds like she is lucky to have you in her life.

    ReplyDelete