Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Why Be Like That?
You ever had a day that you could only say wow to. Well not to long from now i had that day. My day was going fairly well and i was starting to enjoy myself because I was getting out of school early. So while i was chilling and relaxing with my friends, Demetrius asked Lakeya who she was going to prom with, and she said that she didn't know. Now two things went through my mind, 1 you asked me to go with you in the first place and 2 why say you don't know right in front of me. I mean did I do you that bad you pull some bull like that out of your head. Ever since we broke up and became friends with benefits it has been like the worst. I have to force myself to talk to her, we constantly argue (well we actually just ignore one another), and we can never agree with something. Not to mention the smallest thing pisses her off. All i want is some room to breath, but she wants everything in the world. I try i really do. She always asks me to call her at a specific time but she nevers answer. When I go talk to Aaron when shes with Shadae she gets a attitude, but when shes talking to Shadae and I'm alone its fine. And shes always dropping hints and signs and sometimes i pick up on them other times that i don't she starts her little mood problem. It really sickens me how much she makes me angry. I love her, but maybe were just not meant for one another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aww dominque i am your sister and you really need to watch what you write on here cause this can turn into a problem for you.I'm jus looking out for you bro...be caerful what you write jus tell her how you feel and stop keeping it to yourself and telling others how you feel instead of you telling her how you feel...love ya!!!
ReplyDeletei UNDERSTAND
ReplyDelete